Midwife means “with-woman” and here at The Kensington Wing this is what the Midwifery-led team of midwives aim to achieve. The dedicated team of highly experience midwives will look after you throughout your pregnancy. They are friendly, welcoming and committed to giving you the best possible care. Our team of midwives are available on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week for advice or concerns throughout your pregnancy, delivery and postnatal period.
Only women who meet our low risk criteria will be able to opt for midwifery-led care. In the event that the pregnancy status changes from low to high risk a transfer to Consultant-led care or to NHS Care as required.
- Check you meet the eligibility criteria
- Attend a free 1-2-1 meet the midwife session
- If you meet the midwife-led eligibility criteria you will be asked to complete and return forms from the booking pack
- In order to secure your booking, you will be required to pay your deposit
- Once your forms and deposit payment are complete you will be ready to start your pregnancy journey at The Kensington Wing and start antenatal classes, scans and additional services
Speak to the team
T: +44 (0)20 3315 8616